#BBNaija: I don’t regret kissing Emmanuel, I was tipsy – Liquorose reveals



BBNaija housemate, Liquorose has said she does not have any iota of regret kissing Emmanuel on Saturday night.

Remember, that Liquorose got tipsy on Friday and Saturday nights which got her making advances at Emmanuel.

She went to Emmanuel in the room and kissed him passionately and even made sexual advances at him.

She also later broke down in tears as she mentioned that she missed her dad.

Speaking with Biggie during her diary session, Liquorose said she does not even regret kissing Emmanuel in her ‘drunk state’.

Liquorose said: “Friday night was crazy Biggie. I was tipsy and I just walked to Emmanuel from the bathroom and kissed him.

“It was not bad and I don’t regret it but the confidence I had wow.”

It definitely looks like a relationship might be brewing between Liquorose and Emmanuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment